picture scrolling

Tinker Tailor Soldier SPY

Free DHTML scripts provided by Dynamic Drive

1.3.11

March Madness: Round One, Match One

Our first paranormal match is Twilight vs. Marked (House of Night).

VS

 
Twilight is the book that started it all but House of Night is quickly taking over the throne for most popular vampire series. Which will win?






VS

Our dystopia match is Hunger Games vs. Inside Out.

Both feature accidentally rebellious girls. You probably know about Hunger Games but here's a teaser for Inside Out:

Keep Your Head Down.
Don't Get Noticed.
Or Else.

I'm Trella. I'm a scrub. A nobody. One of thousands who work the lower levels, keeping Inside clean for the Uppers. I've got one friend, do my job and try to avoid the Pop Cops. So what if I occasionally use the pipes to sneak around the Upper levels? The only neck at risk is my own…until I accidentally start a rebellion and become the go-to girl to lead a revolution.

The sequel, Outside In just came out and will be in the catalog soon.

Which will win?



No comments: