picture scrolling

Tinker Tailor Soldier SPY

Free DHTML scripts provided by Dynamic Drive

19.10.10

ALA Teens' Top Ten!

The American Library Association puts out a list of the top teen books every year and teens vote on it (and I think I told you about it but I can't find the blog post now so apologies if I didn't). This year over 8,000 teens voted on the top ten books of 2010!

And the winners are...
  1. Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins
  2. City of Glass by Cassandra Clare
  3. Heist Society by Ally Carter
  4. Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater
  5. Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick
  6. Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
  7. Along for the Ride by Sarah Dessen
  8. If I Stay by Gayle Forman
  9. Fire by Kristin Cashore
  10. Wintergirls by Laurie Halse Anderson

A lot of my favourites are on here and a lot of yours too, I think. How many have you read?

No comments: