picture scrolling

Tinker Tailor Soldier SPY

Free DHTML scripts provided by Dynamic Drive

20.10.10

Waiting on... Wednesday

this Wednesday I noticed that Vixen had just been loaded into the catalog. I've been excited about this book for months now so I'll tell you why.

the premise: Vixen sounds like Gossip Girl set in the 1920s. High society and high drama. You can read the summary of the book at the publisher's website.
why I'm dying to read it: While I've never really been into high drama girl books, I love reading about the roaring twenties though so I'm really looking forward to this one (plus the cover is gorgeous!).
how long I have to wait: Until December 14th! Thank goodness I have lots to keep me busy until then.

while you're waiting check out: The Luxe series by Anna Godbersen, another sexy high society historical read.

No comments: