picture scrolling

Tinker Tailor Soldier SPY

Free DHTML scripts provided by Dynamic Drive

19.10.10

Wrestlemania Reading Challenge in full swing!

The Wrestlemania Reading Challenge started this past Saturday. You have until October 25th - Monday - to pick up and complete a pledge form so get thee to a library! All the details are here if you have no idea what I'm talking about. You only have to pledge to read 5 books by April, guys. I know a lot of you read 12 books over three months, this should be a piece of cake!

Good luck with the projects! I'm looking forward to seeing them when they're all done! 

Also in poll news, 55.56% of you use facebook and the rest aren't on any social networking sites at all! I am guilty of being on practically every social networking site - I like connecting online. I'm thinking about making a facebook just for teens at HPL so I was curious how many people were on it and if that would be an easier way of keeping in touch than email or blogging. The jury is out! Check out this week's poll on gaming!

No comments: