picture scrolling

Tinker Tailor Soldier SPY

Free DHTML scripts provided by Dynamic Drive

15.7.14

Reviews!





    "Very good because it is fast paced. Full of good stuff."

I'm loving the bite-sized reviews you guys are posting to the reading tracker so far. Here are just a few! (Click the covers to check them out)

 "Historic,interesting and imaginative"

"This book is the best book in the world. It has great morals to it and lots of things to think about. In saying that the book is the only book that has made me cry and laugh. The page that got me the most was 270. I really liked it though it is probably my favorite book, now! Great Job John Green! Thank you."








"The book was artfully crafted by an amazing author! Ransom Riggs not only wrote an amazingly peculiar book but also illustrated in through the use of authentic vintage photos. This unique idea sets the backdrop of the story and helps us, the readers, better understand the nature of Miss Peregrine and her Peculiar Children."






"Really good book! Surprisingly one of my all time favourites!"

&

"Amazing Book. I would definitely recommend this book to others. Steelheart by Brandon Sanderson is competing for Hamiltons Next Top novel. I definitely want this book to win. It deserves it."





"Just as good as the first book! Can't wait to read the last book in the series!"

but also: "Eh okay not her best"

Read and decide for yourself :)






You can track your reading here!

No comments: