picture scrolling

Tinker Tailor Soldier SPY

Free DHTML scripts provided by Dynamic Drive

12.7.14

Kat continues to win Summer Reading


Okay, so last time I registered and showed staff a book I read. This time I've downloaded an e-book - Free to Fall by Lauren Miller (It's checked out because it's on my card but if you want to read it, you can still place a hold). I downloaded it on my iPad. If you need instructions for how to download books on your device, there are awesome videos here.



Here's an example of a badge if you haven't got yours yet. Pretend those tabs are snapped off on my real badge.


For my prize this time I would have scored a Mcdonald's Ice Cream coupon for a free cone (if I was under 18) which would have come in handy this weekend. Win!

Monday I'm going to (okay, running) the 'How Well Do You Know Your Best Friend' program which will mean another prize!

Thanks to everyone who has been reviewing books! I'm going to post some books you've liked next week. Enjoy your weekend!

No comments: