picture scrolling

Tinker Tailor Soldier SPY

Free DHTML scripts provided by Dynamic Drive

11.2.11

Comic Books to Movies!

It looks like the silver screen is going to explode with comic book movies! Green Hornet, Green Lantern, Thor, X-Men: First Class, Captain America... which are you most excited for? (Or not really into comic book movies at all?)

The thing about comic book movies is that even if they're super bad (and let's face it, inevitably some of them are), they're usually at least entertaining. I've never actually walked out of a comic book movie (but then again, I've never seen Wolverine, so... ).

I'm most looking forward to X-Men: First Class. I've been an X-Men fan since my brother and I used to go to the local mall and play the arcade game. We used to watch the original animated series (which I just realized you can get from the library here. Have I mentioned I love the library lately?) and I'd steal his comics and doodle Nightcrawler in class. Those were the days.

X-Men: First Class has some awesome actors in it and looks super entertaining from it's first trailer. Take a look:


Click on the other titles above to take a look at their trailers (and don't forget that if you want to brush up on your super hero knowledge before you hit the movie theater, you know where to go. And if you don't I can spell it out: H - P - L).

No comments: