picture scrolling

Tinker Tailor Soldier SPY

Free DHTML scripts provided by Dynamic Drive

28.9.10

Poll results!

Apologies for double-posting but I just realized that I didn't talk about last week's poll!

Most of you guys are either not fans of audio/e-books or have never tried them, according to the poll. Interesting! I, myself, also prefer to have a book in my hands but I'm hoping to give e-books another try. The idea of checking something out from home and having it be immediately available appeals to my lazy nature and as someone pointed out to me, when you're listening to an audio books you can do other things at the same time and I do love multi-tasking.

So I'm going to give audio and e-books another try and I hope you will too (especially since we're about to get some good ones!). You can search for them here!

This week's poll is on the supernatural trend in teen books. Is it dying out? Still popular? Vote!

No comments: