picture scrolling

Tinker Tailor Soldier SPY

Free DHTML scripts provided by Dynamic Drive

16.8.10

Two left!

Wow! The Reckoning has been voted off! I'm shocked, you guys!

We have TWO left - Catching Fire and Maze Runner! Which will it be?

You have probably noticed by now that you can't see who's in the lead. Want to know who wins? Come out to the GRAND FINALE party at Terryberry! There will be snacks and more zine making (I had so much fun making zines today that I nearly forgot about the Top Novel!) and button making and gaming and a chance to tell us which book was your favourite of the summer.

You can also win a SIGNED copy of The Summoning by Kelley Armstrong and other cool stuff!

Please RSVP - I need to know how many cupcakes to bake! - by replying to this post, calling Terryberry or e-mailing me (kdrennan(at)hpl.ca). I hope everyone comes out!

Grand Finale Party
Terryberry Library
Monday August 23rd 
4:30pm 
12-18 year olds only (sorry little siblings!)  
Win a signed copy of The Summoning!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are younger sibs ok to come to mockingjay party? Or same restrictions?

Anonymous said...

i wanted at least hush hush to make it but catching fire is great

Kat said...

about younger sibs - I'd like to keep it 12 and up, sorry! There's going to be some team work and I want to make sure everyone is roughly the same age. How old are your siblings?