picture scrolling

Tinker Tailor Soldier SPY

Free DHTML scripts provided by Dynamic Drive

21.8.14

Summer Reading Update!


I've been doing more reading over the summer and I'm done my badge! Just in time too. We only have one more week to collect prizes.

I read SIX more books! (Links go to the print book versions, though I read most of these in ebook).


 Quickly, some one-sentence reviews! Stolen is intense and interesting. Isla and the Happily Ever After is a perfect rom com. The Reluctant Assassin wasn't my favourite Eoin Colfer (Artemis Fowl still has my heart). The Boy on Cinnamon Street was a sweet coming of age. The Half-Life of Molly Pierce was an interesting look at mental health. The Here and Now was one of my favourite dystopian time travel things that I've read in a while. Phenomenal.

I also voted in Top Novel which is a contest so I'm all done! YAY!

How are you guys doing? We still have lots of prizes out at the branch.

One more day to vote on Top Novel! Make it happen



No comments: