picture scrolling

Tinker Tailor Soldier SPY

Free DHTML scripts provided by Dynamic Drive

21.7.14

Still winning at Summer Reading

Even though I've done a LOT on my badge, I still feel really behind because you guys are doing AMAZING.

I had someone come in on the weekend who was almost done!

But I'm not going to focus on that, I'm going to focus on ME! Here's what I did last week:


Two more tabs! Yay! I read three books:


I loved all of them (I like it when that happens). 

I also attended a program: Master Builders at Stoney Creek (okay, I ran the program but I got to help build too. It was super fun). 

It looks like I really need to get reading for two more prizes and of course, enter a contest (voting in Top Novel counts as a contest!!). 

Hope your Summer Reading is going swimmingly! 




No comments: