picture scrolling

Tinker Tailor Soldier SPY

Free DHTML scripts provided by Dynamic Drive

15.9.10

Waiting on... Wednesday

What do zombies and unicorns have in common? Besides the fact that they've been in more movies than you can shake a stick at, they're also both in the upcoming short-story anthology: Zombies Vs. Unicorns edited by Holly Black.

the premise: a selection of short stories arguing for either Team Unicorn or Team Zombie

why I'm dying to read it: Have you seen the list of authors? We're talking Cassandra Clare, Libba Bray, Maureen Johnson, Meg Cabot, Scott Westerfeld, and more! Also I love short story anthologies because I can read a whole story on my lunch break and it's sometimes how I get introduced to new authors too.

how long I have to wait: The book is out next week (September 21) so probably a few weeks by the time it's processed and all that jazz.

while you're waiting check out: Geektastic, another short story anthology also edited by Holly Black that's all kinds of interesting and hilarious. If you're looking for other short stories to read, also check out the other teen short story anthologies.

What are you guys waiting on? If you could jump to the top of a holds list for one item, what would it be? (I'm not saying I can make it happen, I'm just curious!)

2 comments:

Clarissa said...

I would definietly want to jump the list for Linger. (It's still on order!) Ever since reading Shiver I have been dying to read the sequel. I'm 34th on the list and counting!

Kat said...

hey Clarissa, it's still in the loooong queue of things waiting to be processed. *siiiigh*